Roadsongs

4:41 AM

by god's grace, you have a lovely voice. can i record what you sing? excellent! bravo! i'd like to shake your hand. have you eaten breakfast, sir? music is a rare education, not many receive it. and,i'm a student of music,


and thought i should come out to present my music to all of you. i came like this. you probably know me better like this. this has been one of the most enlightening and remarkable experiences of my life. the same me, with the same voice, and the only differences are my clothes and age. my most memorable moment is of the boy,


who held my hand and without anyone seeing, slipped me 12 rupees. i felt so good, as if i've made lakhs. going to an undefined space, someone gave me a gift. i've asked my office to frame it. i wish i can meet him again, to give him something out of love for his gesture of 12 rupees.


we lose so many important things from around us by not seeing. we look ahead while walking, and don't appreciate the present. what do we want to get next, what do we want to do next... we don't experience happiness in the moment. this is a learning for me, and for everyone watching the video.


happiness is right here, you look don't have to elsewhere. if you like this video and my music, and if you've enjoyed my work and courage,


Roadsongs

Share this :

Thanks to read product reviews about music : Roadsongs

Previous
Next Post »
0 Comment

Write markup in comments
  • Please leave a comment by topic. Comments that include active links, ads, or the like will be deleted.
  • To insert code use <i rel="code"> Code to be inserted </i>
  • To insert a long code use <i rel="pre"> kode yang akan disisipkan </i>
  • To insert a quote use <i rel="quote"> Your note </i>
  • To insert an image use <i rel="image"> URL gambar </i>
  • To insert a video use the [iframe] video embed URL [/iframe]
  • Then parse the code in the box below
  • © 2018 music