She Used to Wanna Be a Ballerina

4:41 AM

- here's two peoplei want you to meet right now. their video has over7 million views on youtube. here to dance for you--i love them so much-- 11-year-old taylorand her choreographer laurence. [cheers and applause] [singing]- my anaconda don't my anaconda don't my anaconda don't want noneunless you got buns, hon - boy toy named troyused to live in detroit


big dope dealer money,he was getting some coins was in shoot-outs with the law,but he live in a palace bought me alexander mcqueen,he was keeping me stylish now that's real, real, real gun in my purse,[...], i came dressed to kill who wanna go first? i had 'em pushing daffodils i'm high as hell,i only took a half of a pill i'm on some dumb sh...


by the way, what he say? he can telli ain't missing no meals come throughand [...] 'em in my automobile let him eat it with his grills,he keep telling me to chill he keep telling me it's real,that he love my sex appeal he say he don't like 'em boney,he want something he can grab so i pulled up in the jag,and i hit 'em with the jab likedun-d-d-dun-dun-d-d-d-dun - my anaconda don't


- hey! - amazing! thank you so much. [smooches] they're amazing. oh, i love that so much. that girl is so good. give anything to dancelike that ever in my life. just once.just once.



She Used to Wanna Be a Ballerina

Share this :

Thanks to read product reviews about music : She Used to Wanna Be a Ballerina

Previous
Next Post »
0 Comment

Write markup in comments
  • Please leave a comment by topic. Comments that include active links, ads, or the like will be deleted.
  • To insert code use <i rel="code"> Code to be inserted </i>
  • To insert a long code use <i rel="pre"> kode yang akan disisipkan </i>
  • To insert a quote use <i rel="quote"> Your note </i>
  • To insert an image use <i rel="image"> URL gambar </i>
  • To insert a video use the [iframe] video embed URL [/iframe]
  • Then parse the code in the box below
  • © 2018 music