Rockin' With Red - Singles As & Bs 1950-1962

4:41 AM

♪ take me downto the paradise city ♪ ♪ where the grass is greenand the girls are pretty ♪ ♪ oh, won't youplease take me home? ♪ ♪ just an urchinlivin' under the street ♪ ♪ i'm a hard casethat's tough to beat ♪ ♪ i'm your charity case,so buy me somethin' to eat ♪ ♪ i'll pay youat another time ♪ ♪ take it to the endof the line ♪ ♪ rags to richesor so they say ♪


♪ ya gotta keep pushin'for the fortune and fame ♪ ♪ you know it's,it's all a gamble ♪ ♪ when it's just a game ♪ ♪ ya treat itlike a capital crime ♪ ♪ everybody'sdoin' their time ♪ ♪ oh, won't you pleasetake me home, yeah, yeah ♪ ♪ take me home ♪ ♪ strapped in the chairof the city's gas chamber ♪ ♪ why i'm herei can't quite remember ♪


♪ the surgeon general saysit's hazardous to breathe ♪ ♪ i'd have another cigarette,but i can't see ♪ ♪ tell me whoyou're gonna believe ♪ ♪ take me home, yeah, yeah ♪ ♪ yeah ♪ ♪ so far away ♪ ♪ captain america'sbeen torn apart ♪ ♪ now he's a court jesterwith a broken heart ♪ ♪ he said, "turn me around ♪


♪ and take me back to the start" ♪ ♪ i must be losin' my mind ♪ ♪ are you blind? ♪ ♪ i've seen it alla million times ♪ ♪ oh, won't you please take me home? ♪ ♪ take me down to the paradise city ♪ ♪ where the grass is green and the girls are pretty ♪ ♪ take me home, yeah, yeah ♪ ♪ home ♪


♪ i wanna go ♪ ♪ i wanna know ♪ ♪ i wanna see ♪ ♪ how good it can be ♪ ♪ take me home ♪ ♪ take me down ♪ ♪ spin me 'round ♪ ♪ i wanna be ♪ ♪ spin me around ♪


♪ i wanna go ♪ ♪ i wanna know ♪ ♪ oh, won't you pleasetake me home, yeah ♪ yeah, baby!


Rockin' With Red - Singles As & Bs 1950-1962

Share this :

Thanks to read product reviews about music : Rockin' With Red - Singles As & Bs 1950-1962

Previous
Next Post »
0 Comment

Write markup in comments
  • Please leave a comment by topic. Comments that include active links, ads, or the like will be deleted.
  • To insert code use <i rel="code"> Code to be inserted </i>
  • To insert a long code use <i rel="pre"> kode yang akan disisipkan </i>
  • To insert a quote use <i rel="quote"> Your note </i>
  • To insert an image use <i rel="image"> URL gambar </i>
  • To insert a video use the [iframe] video embed URL [/iframe]
  • Then parse the code in the box below
  • © 2018 music