My World

5:41 AM

dark side in my heart is a grief from the past that cannot be wiped away. it's alright, for i don't actually give a damn. i fired my blaster, and stretched out my hands. the path i've been avoiding and unable to pass has been like this for a while. and then, everyone has disappeared off it... fuck this destiny if i can't achieve something, i will cry for pride. ah, ah, ah, alone in my world,


an aria of love resounds. things such as the distorted real world, twisted wishes, or the ideals and tomorrows that are crumbling away, they've become so tedious that i want to just throw them away. good bye, precious life. i will simply repaint my destiny. even if i become covered in wounds, i'll try for pride. i still sing about love. things such as the writhed world, wishes to be fulfilled,


or the bond and the future we are starting to build up and consolidate, they are still precious in the end even when i have thrown them away. it's my precious life. dark cloud in my heart is clearing up, and light is shining onto my path. let's fight, without any fear, with a double-edged sword brandished over our head.


My World

Share this :

Thanks to read product reviews about music : My World

Previous
Next Post »
0 Comment

Write markup in comments
  • Please leave a comment by topic. Comments that include active links, ads, or the like will be deleted.
  • To insert code use <i rel="code"> Code to be inserted </i>
  • To insert a long code use <i rel="pre"> kode yang akan disisipkan </i>
  • To insert a quote use <i rel="quote"> Your note </i>
  • To insert an image use <i rel="image"> URL gambar </i>
  • To insert a video use the [iframe] video embed URL [/iframe]
  • Then parse the code in the box below
  • © 2018 music