Roots Of Nick Drake & Sandy De

4:41 AM

-hey guys, i'm here atthe 50th street subway station right below rockefeller center with adam levineand james valentine of maroon 5. the three of us about togo on to the subway platform and start busking in disguise. no one knowsthat this is going to happen, nobody knowsthat it is maroon 5. let's do this.-yeah! [ subway brakes screech ]


♪♪ [ harmonica playing ] -♪ well,this thing called love ♪ ♪ i just can't handle it ♪ ♪ this thing ♪-♪ this thing ♪ -♪ called love ♪-♪ called love ♪ -♪ i must get round to it ♪ ♪ i ain't ready,crazy little thing called love ♪ ♪ there goes my baby ♪


♪ she knowshow to rock 'n' roll ♪ ♪ she drives me crazy ♪ ♪ she gives me hotand cold fever ♪ ♪ she leaves me in a cool,cool sweat ♪ ♪ i gotta be cool ♪ ♪ relax ♪ ♪ get hip and get on my tracks ♪ ♪ take a back seat hitch-hike ♪ ♪ and take a long rideon my motorbike ♪


♪ until i'm ready,crazy little thing called love ♪ ♪ oh, yeah,crazy little thing called love ♪ thank you very much.[ cheers and applause ] -we're going to do one more songfor you guys, but first i'd just like to sayhello, my name is jimmy fallon.[ cheers and applause ] and this is maroon 5! give it up, new york city! -i wish i could leave that on.


♪ i'm hurting, baby,i'm broken down ♪ ♪ i need your loving, loving,i need it now ♪ ♪ when i'm without youi'm something weak ♪ ♪ you got me begging, begging,i'm on my knees ♪ ♪ 'cause really i don't carewhere you are ♪ ♪ i just want to be therewhere you are ♪ ♪ and i got to getone little taste ♪ ♪ sugar ♪- ♪ sugar ♪ -♪ yes, please ♪-♪ yes, please ♪


-♪ won't you comeand put it down on me? ♪ ♪ right here ♪-♪ right here ♪ -♪ yes, i need ♪-♪ i need ♪ -♪ little loveand little sympathy ♪ ♪ yeah, you show me good loving,make it all right ♪ ♪ need a little sweetnessin my life ♪ -♪ your sugar ♪-♪ sugar ♪ -you sound good, new york city! [ cheers and applause ]-♪ right here, i need ♪


♪ little loveand little sympathy ♪ -come on, sing it loud! -♪ yeah, you show me goodloving, make it all right ♪ ♪ sugar ♪-♪ sugar ♪ ♪ won't you comeand put it down on me? ♪ [ cheers and applause ] won't you comeand put it down on me? -maroon 5,thank you new york city! yeah![ cheers and applause ]



Roots Of Nick Drake & Sandy De

Share this :

Thanks to read product reviews about music : Roots Of Nick Drake & Sandy De

Previous
Next Post »
0 Comment

Write markup in comments
  • Please leave a comment by topic. Comments that include active links, ads, or the like will be deleted.
  • To insert code use <i rel="code"> Code to be inserted </i>
  • To insert a long code use <i rel="pre"> kode yang akan disisipkan </i>
  • To insert a quote use <i rel="quote"> Your note </i>
  • To insert an image use <i rel="image"> URL gambar </i>
  • To insert a video use the [iframe] video embed URL [/iframe]
  • Then parse the code in the box below
  • © 2018 music