The Blues Scene

5:41 AM

peter, i know these last few months have been hard for you but i am going to a better place and i will be okay and i will always be with you you are the light of my life my precious son my little star lord love mom.


[listen, baby.] [ain't no mountain high. ain't no valley low. ain't no river wide enough, baby.] [if you need me, call me. no matter where you are, no matter how far.] [don't worry, baby.] [just call my name, i'll be there in a hurry. you don't have to worry.] ['cause baby there ain't no mountain high enough. ain't no valley low enough. ain't no river wide enough to keep me from getting to you, baby.] [oh no, darling!] [no wind, no rain] [or winter's cold can't stop me, baby.]


[no no, baby.] ['cause you are my goal.] [if you're ever in trouble, i'll be there on the double. just send for me, oh baby, ha!] [my love is alive, way down in my heart although we're miles apart.] [if you ever need a helping hand, i'll be there on the double, just as fast as i can.] [don't you know that there ain't no mountain high enough, ain't no valley low enough, ain't no river wide enough to keep me from getting to you.] so what should we do next? something good? something bad? a bit of both? we'll follow your lead, star lord. bit of both!



The Blues Scene

Share this :

Thanks to read product reviews about music : The Blues Scene

Previous
Next Post »
0 Comment

Write markup in comments
  • Please leave a comment by topic. Comments that include active links, ads, or the like will be deleted.
  • To insert code use <i rel="code"> Code to be inserted </i>
  • To insert a long code use <i rel="pre"> kode yang akan disisipkan </i>
  • To insert a quote use <i rel="quote"> Your note </i>
  • To insert an image use <i rel="image"> URL gambar </i>
  • To insert a video use the [iframe] video embed URL [/iframe]
  • Then parse the code in the box below
  • © 2018 music