The Best Of Fleetwood Mac

5:41 AM

i'm standing on the outsidei don't know where i'm goin' tobut i do know just one thingthat is it's over with you i'm been very lonelyi did not think i could go oni was caught in memoriesand dreams that should've (won?) my brand new loveblind man could seei was in love with youbut you weren't in love with me (i?) suppose i'll have to keep it, keep it insidei don't know whybut i know that won't change itbut baby it helps if i try now i'm standing on the outsidei don't know where i'm goin' tobut i do know just one thingthat is it's over with you my brand new loveblind man could seei was in love with youbut you weren't in love with me you weren't in love with meyou weren't in love with me you weren't in love with me yeah, you weren't in love with meyeah, you weren't in love with me


you weren't in love with meyou weren't in love with meyou weren't in love with me


The Best Of Fleetwood Mac

Share this :

Thanks to read product reviews about music : The Best Of Fleetwood Mac

Previous
Next Post »
0 Comment

Write markup in comments
  • Please leave a comment by topic. Comments that include active links, ads, or the like will be deleted.
  • To insert code use <i rel="code"> Code to be inserted </i>
  • To insert a long code use <i rel="pre"> kode yang akan disisipkan </i>
  • To insert a quote use <i rel="quote"> Your note </i>
  • To insert an image use <i rel="image"> URL gambar </i>
  • To insert a video use the [iframe] video embed URL [/iframe]
  • Then parse the code in the box below
  • © 2018 music