The Best of Mahalia Jackson

5:41 AM

never would have made it, never could've made itwithout you, i would've lost it all, now i see your're there for me, i would've lost it all but nowi see your there for me and, i'm stronger; i'm wiser;i'm better; so much better when i look back over my life, i knew you were there for me,by my side. never (would've made it)


oh, i never (never could'vemade it without you) i could've lost my mindoh but you were there for me right on time,i never (never would've made it) i never (never couldve made itwithout you) you've been there for me, and that's why, i'm stronger (i'm stronger), anybody wiser (i'm wiser), so much better (i'm better),


i said better, (much better), lord, you've been my friend; you were there for me all theway to the end. i'm wiser (i'm wiser), yeah, i'm better (much better), i made it. through the storm and rain (imade it) through the sickness and pain (imade it) yeah i made it (i made it)


i made it (i made it) never would've made it (neverwould've made it) never could've made it(never could've made it) (without you) i been through alone, i neverbeen alone i thought that it was over but because of your prayers forme, i'm still here i'm stronger, and i'm better, hey, can you switch it now


i made it, anybodyi said i made it, anybody been through the storm anybody been through the rain but i made it, say yeah i made it, yeah say made it look at your neighbor say madeit i could've lost my mind but i made it, i'm still here,i aint going nowhere.


yeah somebody let bishop morton out because i feel a switch in thisthing. i hear you, standing i ain't suppose to be on thisfloor dr. lawrence, but i'm gonna have to tell themill pay for it later. because bishop sapp when i lookback over my life, i had to remember this positionright here it will win all the time.


somebody said that i'd never be,but i thank god for keeping me. made it had a hard time that was my cue right there i gotta go, bishop sapp, i made it i made it ... i made it



The Best of Mahalia Jackson

Share this :

Thanks to read product reviews about music : The Best of Mahalia Jackson

Previous
Next Post »
0 Comment

Write markup in comments
  • Please leave a comment by topic. Comments that include active links, ads, or the like will be deleted.
  • To insert code use <i rel="code"> Code to be inserted </i>
  • To insert a long code use <i rel="pre"> kode yang akan disisipkan </i>
  • To insert a quote use <i rel="quote"> Your note </i>
  • To insert an image use <i rel="image"> URL gambar </i>
  • To insert a video use the [iframe] video embed URL [/iframe]
  • Then parse the code in the box below
  • © 2018 music