The Best Of Johnny Winter

5:41 AM

i was going to take off and see the stars and obviously didn't happen that way good you still got the dream? what do you hope could happen off the back of this oh my god? i hope what can happen is that i'm finally able to be who i am and present myself and my music to the world well listen johnny. i really hope this works out to you. thank you i do too. - yeah. good luck. thanks ok take my life, take me for what i am cuz i'll never change on my colours for you, i don't really even look very much further


i dont wanna have to go where you won't follow i won't hold up a day this pasion inside it can't run from myself that there is no way to heard your love how we remember forever oh my god! but don't make me cry, one more day i dont wanna hurt in your love, stay in my life i must stay there when you're there dont walk away from me! i have nothing, nothing! nothing!


don't make me loss one more day i dont wanna hurt anymore, stay in my life don't walk away from me, don't walk away from me don't walk away from me i have nothing nothing if i don't have you wow mmmmmmmmm


if i don't have youuuuu, oh no yes! [people and judges clapping and cheering] oh my gosh you are so powerful, and man, and i know you've had a journey to get here, but thank you. thank you thank you for showing up thank you so much howie wow it is not expecting that the fact that you're finally doing what speaks to you is so wonderful, and this is a jaw-dropping moment on america's got thank you so much


thank you heidi gosh this is not what it sounds when i sing that song in the shower you are incredible. thank you so much i love the fact little that shy johnny is really a diva thank you! yeah, i want to see a bit more of that, okay yeah, but what's great about you is you want somebody who can nail and sell a song thank you it means a lot thank you it means a lot


now we are gonna have to vote let me start with howie, you're not going to be surprised by my answers. yes of course he's going to get another yes from me okay, johnny manuel you are going through with four yeses thank you so much! thank you so much. he was incredible


The Best Of Johnny Winter

Share this :

Thanks to read product reviews about music : The Best Of Johnny Winter

Previous
Next Post »
0 Comment

Write markup in comments
  • Please leave a comment by topic. Comments that include active links, ads, or the like will be deleted.
  • To insert code use <i rel="code"> Code to be inserted </i>
  • To insert a long code use <i rel="pre"> kode yang akan disisipkan </i>
  • To insert a quote use <i rel="quote"> Your note </i>
  • To insert an image use <i rel="image"> URL gambar </i>
  • To insert a video use the [iframe] video embed URL [/iframe]
  • Then parse the code in the box below
  • © 2018 music