The Best Of Peter Green's Fleetwood Mac

5:41 AM

tribute band is in town gearing up for a big show but first they are here on the good day stage and lets once again here at four fleetwood mask. -- for fleetwood mask. [ mercy baby you are looking at me i'm falling falling


falling at your feet i am tingling right from my head to my toes so help me help me help me make this feeling go because when the loving starts you will me until the sun comes up and you say that you love me. have pity baby just when i thought it was over now you got


me running running running for cover i'm begging you for a little sympathy if you use me again it'll be the end of me because when the loving starts and the lights go down there's not another living soul around you move me until the sun comes up and you say that you love me.


[ guitar solo ] so baby baby hope you're going to stay away because and getting weaker weaker every day i guess i am not as strong as i used to be oh, if you use me again it will be the end of the cars when the


The Best Of Peter Green's Fleetwood Mac

Share this :

Thanks to read product reviews about music : The Best Of Peter Green's Fleetwood Mac

Previous
Next Post »
0 Comment

Write markup in comments
  • Please leave a comment by topic. Comments that include active links, ads, or the like will be deleted.
  • To insert code use <i rel="code"> Code to be inserted </i>
  • To insert a long code use <i rel="pre"> kode yang akan disisipkan </i>
  • To insert a quote use <i rel="quote"> Your note </i>
  • To insert an image use <i rel="image"> URL gambar </i>
  • To insert a video use the [iframe] video embed URL [/iframe]
  • Then parse the code in the box below
  • © 2018 music