True Blood, Vol. 2

5:41 AM

the realms of day and night, two different worlds coming from two opposite poles, mingled during this time *whistling "begin"* because the dawn right before the sunrise is the darkest. my parents' house made up one realm. this realm was familiar to me in almost every way. mother and father, love and strictness,


model behavior, and school. ♫caught in a lie♫ ♫find the me that was innocent♫ ♫i can't free myself from this lie♫ ♫give me back my laughter♫ ♫take me out of this hell♫ ♫i can't free myself from this pain♫ ♫save the me who's being punished♫ please stop me, please guide me, please let me breath.


i'm trapped inside of myself and i'm dead. it was the first fissure in the columns that had upheld my childhood which every individual must destroy before he can become himself such fissures and rents grow together again heal, and are forgotten but, in the most secret recesses they continue to leave, and bleed. name? kim taehyung


21. parents? i don't have anything like that. "why did you do that to me then?" ♫i'm sorry, i'm sorry, i'm sorry my sister♫ ♫even if i try to hide it, or conceal it, it can't be erased♫ ♫so cry♫ ♫please dry my eyes♫ ♫that light, that light, please illuminate my sins♫


♫where i can't turn back the red blood is flowing down/deeper, i feel like dying everyday♫ ♫please let me be punished♫ ♫please forgive me for my sins♫ ♫please♫ there are only different whales speaking entirely different words. let me make just one phone call. there are numerous ways in which god can make us lonely and lead us back to ourselves this was the way he dealt with me at that time.


*intro to first love begins* *whistling begin* would i have changed? if i had chosen a different path? if i had stopped and looked back? the other realm, however overlapping half our house was completely different. a loud mixture of horrendous, intriguing, frightful, mysterious things including slaughterhouses and prisons, drunkards and screeching fish wives, calving cows, horses sinking to their deaths,


tales of robberies, murders, and suicides. what do you see in the mirror right now? ♫i wish i could love myself♫ with a face that resembled her son's, timeless, ageless, and full of inner strength, the beautiful woman smiled with dignity.


her gaze was fulfillment, her greeting, a homecoming. silently, i stretched my hands out to her ♫hey mama♫ the sky is blue, and the sun is shining. my scene was not specifically this or that, but consisted of having shaken hands with the devil. the devil held me in his clutches,


the enemy, was behind me. the bird fights its way out of the egg. the egg is the world. who would be born must first destroy a world. the bird flies to god. that god's name is abraxas. (but) i did not have a dream


we cried a lot and laughed a lot but it was so beautiful. he too, was a tempter. he too, was a link to the second, the evil world with which i no longer wanted to have anything to do.


True Blood, Vol. 2

Share this :

Thanks to read product reviews about music : True Blood, Vol. 2

Previous
Next Post »
0 Comment

Write markup in comments
  • Please leave a comment by topic. Comments that include active links, ads, or the like will be deleted.
  • To insert code use <i rel="code"> Code to be inserted </i>
  • To insert a long code use <i rel="pre"> kode yang akan disisipkan </i>
  • To insert a quote use <i rel="quote"> Your note </i>
  • To insert an image use <i rel="image"> URL gambar </i>
  • To insert a video use the [iframe] video embed URL [/iframe]
  • Then parse the code in the box below
  • © 2018 music