The Very Best Of [Double CD]

5:41 AM

fluttering heart me likey me likey likey likey me likey likey likey pit-a-pat pit-a-pat heart heart me likey me likey likey likey me likey likey likey pit-a-pat pit-a-pat keep wanting to show it all again and again every single little thing inside the small screen, i wanna be the prettiest yet still i hide my feelings deep inside it takes so much effort to get the perfect look


but it is something i can never give up makes my heart beat everyday, it’s something you must never know then i go on pretending bb cream pa-pa-pa, put on some lipstick mam-mam-ma pose for the camera, aren’t i pretty when you see this, make a smile, and press hard on that cute red heart heart down there like is such a common word, not enough to express my feelings but i like it, even if i can’t sleep, even if i run late, like it anyway


i hold my breath to pull up the zipper, tighten the waist again cheer me up i’m done dressing up baby there are so many pretty things to wear i just keep staring, can’t say anything come a little closer, see how i feel don’t wanna hide it anymore i feel melancholy today, pretend i’m not, but i still feel sad i’m sulking cuz you’re not responding my insensitive friends are asking me to hang out


oh wait wait i finally got an answer woo my mind is swaying all day long one moment i’m crying, then i’m dancing with excitement again


The Very Best Of [Double CD]

Share this :

Thanks to read product reviews about music : The Very Best Of [Double CD]

Previous
Next Post »
0 Comment

Write markup in comments
  • Please leave a comment by topic. Comments that include active links, ads, or the like will be deleted.
  • To insert code use <i rel="code"> Code to be inserted </i>
  • To insert a long code use <i rel="pre"> kode yang akan disisipkan </i>
  • To insert a quote use <i rel="quote"> Your note </i>
  • To insert an image use <i rel="image"> URL gambar </i>
  • To insert a video use the [iframe] video embed URL [/iframe]
  • Then parse the code in the box below
  • © 2018 music