Tribute to Carey Bell

5:41 AM

- - am - am i - am i t - am i thr - am i throw - am i throwin - am i throwing - am i throwing yo


- am i throwing you - am i throwing you of - am i throwing you off? - am i throwing you off?- - am i throwing you off?- no - am i throwing you off?- nope - am i throwing you off?- nope. nelly:didn't think so. ♪ how're you doing,young lady?� the feeling ♪


♪ that you're givingreally drives me crazy ♪ ♪ you're dope,have a playerby the choke ♪ ♪ i was at a loss for wordsfirst time that we spoke ♪ ♪ you're looking for a girlthat'll treat you right ♪ ♪ you're looking for herin the daytime with a light ♪ timbaland:♪ you might be the typeif i play my cards right ♪ ♪ i'll find outby the end of the night ♪ ♪ you expect meto just let you hit it ♪ ♪ but will you stillrespect me if you get it? ♪


♪ all i can do is try,give me one chance ♪ ♪ what's the problem?i don't see no ringon your hand ♪ ♪ i'll be the firstto admit it ♪ ♪ i'm curious about you,you seem so innocent ♪ ♪ you wanna get in my world,get lost in it ♪ ♪ boy, i'm tired of runnin',let's walk for a minute ♪ ♪ promiscuous girl,wherever you are ♪ ♪ i'm all aloneand it's you that i want ♪ ♪ promiscuous boy,you already know ♪


♪ that i'm all yours ♪ ♪ what you waiting for? ♪ ♪ promiscuous girl,you're teasing me ♪ ♪ you know what i wantand i got what you need ♪ ♪ promiscuous boy,let's get to the point ♪ ♪ 'cause we'reon a roll, you ready? ♪ ♪ roses are red,some diamonds are blue ♪ ♪ chivalry is dead,but you're still kinda cute ♪ ♪ hey, i can't keepmy mind off you ♪


♪ where you at?� do you mindif i come through? ♪ ♪ i'm out of this world,come with me to my planet ♪ ♪ meet you on my level,do you think youcan handle it? ♪ ♪ they call me thomas,last name crown ♪ ♪ recognize game,imma lay mines down ♪ ♪ i'm a big girl,i can handle myself ♪ ♪ but if i get lonely,i may need your help ♪ ♪ pay attention to me,i don't talk for my health ♪ - ♪ i want you on my team ♪- ♪ so does everybody else ♪


♪ baby, we can keep iton the low ♪ ♪ let your guard down,ain't nobody gotta know ♪ ♪ if you with it, girl,i know a place we can go ♪ ♪ what kind of girldo you take me for? ♪ ♪ promiscuous girl,wherever you are ♪ ♪ i'm all aloneand it's you that i want ♪ ♪ promiscuous boy,you already know ♪ ♪ that i'm all yours,what you waiting for? ♪ ♪ you know what i wantand i got what you need ♪


♪ don't be mad,don't get mean ♪ ♪ don't get mad,don't be mean ♪ ♪ hey, don't be mad,don't get mean ♪ ♪ wait, i don't meanno harm ♪ ♪ i can see youwith my t-shirt on ♪ ♪ i can see youwith nothing on ♪ ♪ feeling on me beforeyou bring that on ♪ - ♪ bring that on? ♪- ♪ you know what i mean ♪ ♪ girl, i'm a freak,you shouldn't saythose things ♪


♪ i'm only trying to getinside of your brain ♪ ♪ to see if you canwork me the way you say ♪ ♪ it's okay,it's all right ♪ ♪ i got somethingthat you gonna like ♪ ♪ is it the truthor are you talkin' trash? ♪ is your game m.v.p.like steve nash? ♪ ♪ promiscuous boy,i'm calling your name ♪ ♪ but you'redriving me crazy ♪ ♪ the wayyou're making me wait ♪


♪ you know what i wantand i've got what you need ♪ ♪ promiscuous boy,we're one and the same ♪ ♪ so we don't gotta playgames no more. ♪( echoes ) ( vocalizing ) ( music continues )


Tribute to Carey Bell

Share this :

Thanks to read product reviews about music : Tribute to Carey Bell

Previous
Next Post »
0 Comment

Write markup in comments
  • Please leave a comment by topic. Comments that include active links, ads, or the like will be deleted.
  • To insert code use <i rel="code"> Code to be inserted </i>
  • To insert a long code use <i rel="pre"> kode yang akan disisipkan </i>
  • To insert a quote use <i rel="quote"> Your note </i>
  • To insert an image use <i rel="image"> URL gambar </i>
  • To insert a video use the [iframe] video embed URL [/iframe]
  • Then parse the code in the box below
  • © 2018 music