The Feeling

5:41 AM

[verse 1]i had a dream, or was it real? we crossed the line and it was on(we crossed the line, it was on this time) i've been denying how i feelyou've been denying what you want (you want from me, talk to me baby) [pre-chorus]i want some satisfaction, take me to the stars just like, "ahhh"a-a-ahhh! [chorus]i wanna cut through the clouds, break the ceilingi wanna dance on the roof, you and me alone i wanna cut to the feeling, oh yeahi wanna cut to the feeling, oh yeah


i wanna play where you play with the angelsi wanna wake up with you all in tangles, oh [verse 2]cancel your reservations no more hesitations, this is on(can't make it stop, give me all you got) i want it all or nothingno more in-between, now give your (everything to me, let's get real baby) [pre-chorus]a chemical reaction, take me in your arms and make me, "ahhh"a-a-ahhh! [bridge]take me to emotion, i want to go all the way show me devotion and take me all the waytake me to emotion, i want to go all the way


show me devotion and take me all the wayall the way, all the way, all the way take me all the way, a-a-ahhh! [outro]i wanna cut through the clouds mmm, cut to the feelingi wanna dance on the roof, oh oh oh, yeah i wanna cut to the feeling, i wanna cut tothe feeling


The Feeling

Share this :

Thanks to read product reviews about music : The Feeling

Previous
Next Post »
0 Comment

Write markup in comments
  • Please leave a comment by topic. Comments that include active links, ads, or the like will be deleted.
  • To insert code use <i rel="code"> Code to be inserted </i>
  • To insert a long code use <i rel="pre"> kode yang akan disisipkan </i>
  • To insert a quote use <i rel="quote"> Your note </i>
  • To insert an image use <i rel="image"> URL gambar </i>
  • To insert a video use the [iframe] video embed URL [/iframe]
  • Then parse the code in the box below
  • © 2018 music