Straight Blues

4:41 AM

♪ my winter essentials. although i moved from newyork city to sunny los angeles, i'm stillexperiencing winter symptoms. dry skin, colds, and thestraight-up winter blues. i'll be sharing with yousome of my winter essentials that cheer me up andkeep me on my a game. let's start off with mymust haves for the face. all the beauty products i havehere are available at macy's.


moisturized skinis a must for me, and i've beentrying out philosophiesrenewed hope in a jar. this cream hydrates my skin, which i'm especiallyaware of at this time. i have rednessaround my eyes and nose, which i keepconcealed with mac's studio finishconcealer and nc45. despite living closer to the sun i have been getting pale thanksto the shorter winter days.


so to bring somelight back into my cheeks, i'm using urbandecay's naked flushed powder. this keeps my skin lookingflush, while creating dimension. i'm using thistart amazonian bronzer as a highlighter on thehigh points of my face. i absolutelylove nude lipsticks, and this one is by two faced. this overall look isvery subtle and au naturel. makeup doeswonders for my spirits,


especially wheni'm feeling down. so, live it up! since winterdryness is an issue for me i will not only keepmy skin moisturized, but the air thati'm breathing in. an easy solutionto keeping hydrating is by drinking lots of water. i am filling up on myelectrolytes from coconut water. these can be hard to come by,


in which case lemonwater will do you wonders. lemons are notoriousfor being high in vitamin c so that's going to helpme boost my immune system. and of course there's hot tea which i drink twoto three times a day. this time of the yeari have to actively work to stay positive and focused. some of the ways i do thatis by starting off my morning by readingpositive words and quotes.


i like to follow-upwith some physical activity of 30 to 90minutes of morning yoga. another tip from meis to challenge my mind, mainly my fears, and i dothat by taking improv classes three to four days a week, and when i'm not in classi'm still teaching myself by reading these greatbooks in-between classes. also another great wayto beat the winter blues is to get out of your house,


and stay activein your community. if you have a passionfor beauty and makeup, or maybe you need anexcuse to get out of your place you and your friendsare invited to macy'sbeauty scene winter event, december 26th to january 4th. those are my tips, ihope you found them helpful, i would loveto hear your tips on how you guysbeat the winter blues, so make sure you commentbelow and share that with us.


like this videoand make sure you guys are subscribed forall of my latest videos. remember to do you,be you, and stay true. be shameless boo.


Straight Blues

Share this :

Thanks to read product reviews about music : Straight Blues

Previous
Next Post »
0 Comment

Write markup in comments
  • Please leave a comment by topic. Comments that include active links, ads, or the like will be deleted.
  • To insert code use <i rel="code"> Code to be inserted </i>
  • To insert a long code use <i rel="pre"> kode yang akan disisipkan </i>
  • To insert a quote use <i rel="quote"> Your note </i>
  • To insert an image use <i rel="image"> URL gambar </i>
  • To insert a video use the [iframe] video embed URL [/iframe]
  • Then parse the code in the box below
  • © 2018 music