Recorded Live in Lafayette

4:41 AM

ðÿžµoooh-oh, oooh-wohðÿžµ ðÿžµyou say you love me, i say you crazyðÿžµ ðÿžµwe’re nothing more than friendsðÿžµ ðÿžµyou’re not my lover, more like a brotherðÿžµ ðÿžµi known you since we were like ten, yeahðÿžµ ðÿžµdon’t mess it up, talking that shitðÿžµ ðÿžµonly gonna push me away, that’s it!ðÿžµ ðÿžµwhen you say you love me, that make me crazyðÿžµ ðÿžµhere we go againðÿžµ


ðÿžµget outðÿžµ ðÿžµdon’t go look at me with that look in your eyeðÿžµ ðÿžµyou really ain’t going away without a fightðÿžµ ðÿžµyou can’t be reasoned with, i’m done being politeðÿžµ ðÿžµi’ve told you one, two, three, four, five, six thousand timesðÿžµ ðÿžµhaven’t i made it obvious?ðÿžµ ðÿžµhaven’t i made it clear?ðÿžµ ðÿžµwant me to spell it out for you?ðÿžµ ðÿžµf-r-i-e-n-d-sðÿžµ


ðÿžµhave you got no shame? you looking insaneðÿžµ ðÿžµturning up at my doorðÿžµ ðÿžµit’s two in the morning, the rain is pouringðÿžµ ðÿžµhaven’t we been here before?ðÿžµ ðÿžµonly gonna push me away, that’s itðÿžµ ðÿžµhaven’t i made it obvious? (haven’t i made it?)ðÿžµ ðÿžµhaven’t i made it clear? (haven’t i made it clear?)ðÿžµ ðÿžµwant me to spell it out for you? (to spell it out for you?)ðÿžµ ðÿžµthat’s how you f***** spell “friends”ðÿžµ


ðÿžµget that shit inside your headðÿžµ ðÿžµno, no, yeah, uh, ahhðÿžµ ðÿžµwe’re just friendsðÿžµ ðÿžµso don’t go look at me with that look in your eyeðÿžµ ðÿžµyou really ain’t going nowhere without a fightðÿžµ ðÿžµhaven’t i made it obvious? (have i not made it obvious?)ðÿžµ ðÿžµhaven’t i made it clear? (i made it very clear)ðÿžµ ðÿžµwant me to spell it out for you? (yeah)ðÿžµ ðÿžµf-r-i-e-n-d-s (i said f-r-i-e-n-d-s)ðÿžµ


ðÿžµhaven’t i made it obvious? (i made it very obvious)ðÿžµ ðÿžµohhh-oh, ohhh-oh, ohhh,ohðÿžµ ðÿžµahhh-oh, ahhh-oh, ahh-ohðÿžµ ðÿžµoh, what are you doing here?ðÿžµ ðÿžµcome onðÿžµ ðÿžµoh my godðÿžµ ðÿžµare you serious?ðÿžµ ðÿžµcome hereðÿžµ


Recorded Live in Lafayette

Share this :

Thanks to read product reviews about music : Recorded Live in Lafayette

Previous
Next Post »
0 Comment

Write markup in comments
  • Please leave a comment by topic. Comments that include active links, ads, or the like will be deleted.
  • To insert code use <i rel="code"> Code to be inserted </i>
  • To insert a long code use <i rel="pre"> kode yang akan disisipkan </i>
  • To insert a quote use <i rel="quote"> Your note </i>
  • To insert an image use <i rel="image"> URL gambar </i>
  • To insert a video use the [iframe] video embed URL [/iframe]
  • Then parse the code in the box below
  • © 2018 music