Reason

4:41 AM

all i want is nothing more to hear you knocking at my door cause if i could see your face once more i could die a happy man i'm sure when you said your last goodbye i died a little bit inside i lay in tears in bed all night alone without you by my side but if you loved me


why'd you leave me? take my body all i want is and all i need is to find somebody i'll find somebody like you ooh oh like you... so you brought out the best of me


a part of me i've never seen you took my soul and wiped it clean our love was made for movie screens if you loved me


Reason

Share this :

Thanks to read product reviews about music : Reason

Previous
Next Post »
0 Comment

Write markup in comments
  • Please leave a comment by topic. Comments that include active links, ads, or the like will be deleted.
  • To insert code use <i rel="code"> Code to be inserted </i>
  • To insert a long code use <i rel="pre"> kode yang akan disisipkan </i>
  • To insert a quote use <i rel="quote"> Your note </i>
  • To insert an image use <i rel="image"> URL gambar </i>
  • To insert a video use the [iframe] video embed URL [/iframe]
  • Then parse the code in the box below
  • © 2018 music