Blues is the Healer

4:41 AM

it’s me who’s late again the one who made you wait every moment you smile i always feel sorry precious things always makes me afraid out of the fingers that i have you’re the finger that hurts the most someday, somewhere, i met you and fell in love when i look at you as if you’re someone going far away


something inside of me keeps hurting someday, somewhere, what if we get far apart again what if i have to forget you? that scares me even during this moment when i’m holding your hand i’m looking at you like that again as if it’s the first time as if i won’t see you when tomorrow comes love makes me so impatient you’re the last moment of my life, that i want to reach in the end


there’s no such thing as coincidence it’s decided like this somewhere inside of me, you live even if i have to go back to the beginning i’ll be at that place again let me look at you closer so i can remember


Blues is the Healer

Share this :

Thanks to read product reviews about music : Blues is the Healer

Previous
Next Post »
0 Comment

Write markup in comments
  • Please leave a comment by topic. Comments that include active links, ads, or the like will be deleted.
  • To insert code use <i rel="code"> Code to be inserted </i>
  • To insert a long code use <i rel="pre"> kode yang akan disisipkan </i>
  • To insert a quote use <i rel="quote"> Your note </i>
  • To insert an image use <i rel="image"> URL gambar </i>
  • To insert a video use the [iframe] video embed URL [/iframe]
  • Then parse the code in the box below
  • © 2018 music