Bullet Records Blues

5:41 AM

action it's 10 am we're in london aboutto film our brand new music video my girlfriend geriis on her way down and what she doesn't know isthat i'm going to ask her to marry me so letshope it goes well ♪♪♪ ♪ my love goes out of myheart and into the wind ♪ ♪ out my guitar andunder your skin ♪ ♪ into your house andout of your headphones ♪


♪ that's where my love goes ♪ ♪ wherever you go i'll follow ♪ ♪ don't worry about tomorrow ♪ ♪ i will be in your shadow ♪ ♪ walking right besideyou every day ♪ it's the ring ♪ i'll be the one to save ya ♪ ♪ when i put my pen to paper ♪ ♪ feels like itbrings us closer ♪


♪ even when you're so far away ♪ ♪ bullet trains and airplanes ♪ ♪ i can choose the easy way ♪ ♪ so i'll send asignal just for you ♪ ♪ into your house and outof your headphones ♪ ♪ my love goes out of yourdoor an into the street ♪ geri just text me she's goingto be here in five minutes five minutes, come on ♪ into your car andout of your radio ♪


♪ you will never be lonely ♪ ♪ just relax andlisten to me ♪ ♪ i'm in air thatyou breathe ♪ ♪ i am always withyou in disguise ♪ ♪ bullet trainsand airplanes ♪ ♪ down through the floorand up through your feet ♪ ♪ tell me can youhear me now ♪ ♪ screaming it so loud ♪ ♪ it goes out of my heartand into the wind ♪


♪ into your house andout of your radio ♪ ♪ out of my heartand into the wind ♪ ♪ yeah... that'swhere my love goes ♪ ♪ into your car and outof your radio ♪


Bullet Records Blues

Share this :

Thanks to read product reviews about music : Bullet Records Blues

Previous
Next Post »
0 Comment

Write markup in comments
  • Please leave a comment by topic. Comments that include active links, ads, or the like will be deleted.
  • To insert code use <i rel="code"> Code to be inserted </i>
  • To insert a long code use <i rel="pre"> kode yang akan disisipkan </i>
  • To insert a quote use <i rel="quote"> Your note </i>
  • To insert an image use <i rel="image"> URL gambar </i>
  • To insert a video use the [iframe] video embed URL [/iframe]
  • Then parse the code in the box below
  • © 2018 music