Live At The Checkerboard Lounge

5:41 AM

please allow me to introduce myself i'm a man of wealth and taste i've been around for a many long yearsstole many a man's soul and fate i was 'round when jesus christhad his moment of doubt and pain made damn sure that pilatewashed his hands and sealed his fate pleased to meet youhope you guess my name but what's puzzling youis just the nature of my game i stuck around st. petersburg when i saw it was a time for a change


i killed the czar and his ministers anastasia screamed in vain i rode a tank,held a general's rank when the blitzkrieg ragedand the bodies stank oh, yeah! ah, what's puzzling youis just the nature of my game oh, yes! wow! come on!


yeah! pleased to meet you hope you guess my name oh, c'mon what's puzzling youis just the nature of my game just as every cop is a criminal and all the sinners saints as head is tail, call me lucifer i'm in need of some restrain


so if you meet me,have some courtesy sympathy, and some taste use your well-learned politics or i'll lay your soul to waste come on yeah what is puzzling you is just thenature of my game yes


Live At The Checkerboard Lounge

Share this :

Thanks to read product reviews about music : Live At The Checkerboard Lounge

Previous
Next Post »
0 Comment

Write markup in comments
  • Please leave a comment by topic. Comments that include active links, ads, or the like will be deleted.
  • To insert code use <i rel="code"> Code to be inserted </i>
  • To insert a long code use <i rel="pre"> kode yang akan disisipkan </i>
  • To insert a quote use <i rel="quote"> Your note </i>
  • To insert an image use <i rel="image"> URL gambar </i>
  • To insert a video use the [iframe] video embed URL [/iframe]
  • Then parse the code in the box below
  • © 2018 music