West Side Soul

5:41 AM

i ca-came i ca-came came to california nothing but those blue skies why'd i leave my old life? blame it on your grey eyes oh, but love's deceiving you know i've tried


came to california (california) ooh, but now i don't know why cause every time you need me, i fall apart and every time you trust me, i break your heart every time you kiss me, it's just okay and every time you're with me, i'm far away yeah yeah riding up the coastline swimming in the moonlight


nothing lasts forever yeah, even on the west side ooh, 'cause love's deceiving 'cause every time you need me, i fall apart and every time you kiss me, it's just okay (i break your heart) every time you kiss me, it's just okay every time you're with me, i'm far away california



West Side Soul

Share this :

Thanks to read product reviews about music : West Side Soul

Previous
Next Post »
0 Comment

Write markup in comments
  • Please leave a comment by topic. Comments that include active links, ads, or the like will be deleted.
  • To insert code use <i rel="code"> Code to be inserted </i>
  • To insert a long code use <i rel="pre"> kode yang akan disisipkan </i>
  • To insert a quote use <i rel="quote"> Your note </i>
  • To insert an image use <i rel="image"> URL gambar </i>
  • To insert a video use the [iframe] video embed URL [/iframe]
  • Then parse the code in the box below
  • © 2018 music