Up All Night

5:41 AM

♪ i've been here allnight, (ariana) ♪ ♪ i've been here allday, (nicki minaj) ♪ ♪ and boy, got mewalkin' side to side ♪ ♪ let them hoes know ♪ ♪ i'm talkin' to ya ♪ ♪ see you standing overthere with your body ♪ ♪ feeling like i wannarock with your body ♪ ♪ and we don't gottathink 'bout nothin' ♪ ♪ ('bout nothin') ♪


♪ i'm comin' at ya cause i knowyou got a bad reputation ♪ ♪ doesn't matter, causeyou give me temptation ♪ ♪ these friends keeptalkin' way too much ♪ ♪ say i should give you up ♪ ♪ can't hear themno, cause i... ♪ ♪ i've been here all night ♪ ♪ i've been here all day ♪ ♪ and boy, got me walkin'side to side (side to side) ♪ ♪ been tryna hide it ♪


♪ baby what's it gonnahurt if they don't know? ♪ ♪ makin' everybodythink that we solo ♪ ♪ just as long as you knowyou got me (you got me) ♪ ♪ and boy i got ya ♪ ♪ cause tonight i'm makingdeals with the devil ♪ ♪ and i know it's gonnaget me in trouble ♪ ♪ just as long as youknow you got me ♪ ♪ i've been here all night(been here all night, baby) ♪ ♪ i've been here all day(been here all day, baby) ♪


♪ and boy, got mewalkin' side to side(side to side) ♪ ♪ this the new style withthe fresh type of flow ♪ ♪ wrist icicle,ride dick bicycle ♪ ♪ come true yo, getyou this type of blow ♪ ♪ if you wanna minaji got a tricycle ♪ ♪ all these bitches,flows is my mini-me ♪ ♪ body smoking, so theycall me young nicki chimney ♪ ♪ rappers in they feelingscause they feelin' me uh, ♪ ♪ i-i give zero fucks andi got zero chill in me ♪


♪ kissing me, copped theblue box that say tiffany ♪ ♪ curry with the shot, justtell 'em to call me stephanie ♪ ♪ gun pop and imake my gum pop ♪ ♪ i'm the queen of rap,young ariana run pop ♪ ♪ say i should give him up ♪ ♪ uh, yo, this the new stylewith the fresh type of flow ♪


Up All Night

Share this :

Thanks to read product reviews about music : Up All Night

Previous
Next Post »
0 Comment

Write markup in comments
  • Please leave a comment by topic. Comments that include active links, ads, or the like will be deleted.
  • To insert code use <i rel="code"> Code to be inserted </i>
  • To insert a long code use <i rel="pre"> kode yang akan disisipkan </i>
  • To insert a quote use <i rel="quote"> Your note </i>
  • To insert an image use <i rel="image"> URL gambar </i>
  • To insert a video use the [iframe] video embed URL [/iframe]
  • Then parse the code in the box below
  • © 2018 music