West Side Soul [VINYL]

5:41 AM

feeling the song, party done, shadows walking home walking with our game on you are my kind, classic mind and you look so fine, hmm loving the cold, smoke a roll see your fingers shake i'm getting through your heart break some kinda freak, sing for me, don't know what i need, hmm don't doubt me babe you make me wanna change


break my bed, don't make me wanna stay, i can't bite me babe, you make me love the pain break my bed, don't make me wanna stay i can't when you say it like that oh-oh, oh-oh got me falling right back oh-oh, oh-oh (hmm) let me fuck you right back oh-oh, oh-oh (hmm) i'm getting the door, silent walk whose the first to speak?


speak it like a real freak voice in my head, in my bed filled with you instead, hmm taking your time, work my mind and i play with you i play pretend it's so true follow me down, listen 'round to the deep dark sound, hmm oh-oh, oh-oh when you say it like that bite me babe


you make me love the pain let me fuck you right back oh-oh, oh-oh


West Side Soul [VINYL]

Share this :

Thanks to read product reviews about music : West Side Soul [VINYL]

Previous
Next Post »
0 Comment

Write markup in comments
  • Please leave a comment by topic. Comments that include active links, ads, or the like will be deleted.
  • To insert code use <i rel="code"> Code to be inserted </i>
  • To insert a long code use <i rel="pre"> kode yang akan disisipkan </i>
  • To insert a quote use <i rel="quote"> Your note </i>
  • To insert an image use <i rel="image"> URL gambar </i>
  • To insert a video use the [iframe] video embed URL [/iframe]
  • Then parse the code in the box below
  • © 2018 music