Hey, Where's Your Brother

5:41 AM

all right square root of 25 equals... 5 square root of 4 equals 2 square root of 9 equals javier!.. knock it off [laughter] ♪ chilling with a hair tie


chillin' with her hair tie no, make up with some sweatpants on you know i can always be that guy you can think about me all night long no makeup, with some sweatpants on you know i can always be that guy you can think about me all night long but i think you need something to think of me something that will keep you warm, and show you we can be more than just this


so, baby, if you are not ready for my kiss then you can wear my sweatshirt and you can tell your friends we'll be together 'til the end girl, you can wear my cuz you're the only one i hold and i don't want you to be cold


so, baby, wear mine when you go to sleep at night when you wake up in the morning and when you walk the halls girl you know you wanna flaunt it said this may be the start of something new girl, i'm gonna tell you exactly what i wanna do is more than so baby, if you are not ready


so baby wear mine and you can wear my my my sweatshirt and i don't want it to be cold cold co- co- co- cold so you- so you-


so you can wear my(so you can wear my) so you can wear my girl you could wear my cuz you're the only one hold so baby wear my [spoken] sweatshirt


Hey, Where's Your Brother

Share this :

Thanks to read product reviews about music : Hey, Where's Your Brother

Previous
Next Post »
0 Comment

Write markup in comments
  • Please leave a comment by topic. Comments that include active links, ads, or the like will be deleted.
  • To insert code use <i rel="code"> Code to be inserted </i>
  • To insert a long code use <i rel="pre"> kode yang akan disisipkan </i>
  • To insert a quote use <i rel="quote"> Your note </i>
  • To insert an image use <i rel="image"> URL gambar </i>
  • To insert a video use the [iframe] video embed URL [/iframe]
  • Then parse the code in the box below
  • © 2018 music