I'm New Here

5:41 AM

feeling used but i’m still missing u & i can’t see the end of this just wanna feel ur kiss against my lips & now all this time is passing by but i still can't seem to tell u why it hurts me every time i see u


realize how much i need u i hate u i love u i hate that i love u don't want to, but i can't put nobody else above u i hate that i want u u want her, u need her & i'll never be her i miss u when i can't sleep


or right after coffee or right when i can't eat i miss u in my front seat still got sand in my sweaters from nights we don't remember do u miss me like i miss u? fucked around & got attached to u friends can break ur heart too i'm always tired but never of u


if i pulled a u on u, u wouldn't like thatshit i put this reel out, but u wouldn't bite thatshit i type a text but then i nevermind that shit i got these feelings but u never mind thatshit oh oh, keep it on the low ur still in love with me but ur friends don'tknow if u wanted me u would just say so & if i were u, i would never let me go i don't mean no harm


i just miss u on my arm wedding bells were just alarms caution tape around my heart u ever wonder what we could have been? u said u wouldn't and u fucking did lie to me, lie with me, get ur fucking fix now all my drinks and all my feelings areall fucking mixed always missing people that i shouldn't bemissing sometimes u gotta burn some bridges just tocreate some distance


i know that i control my thoughts and i shouldstop reminiscing but i learned from my dad that it's good tohave feelings when love & trust are gone i guess this is moving on everyone i do right does me wrong so every lonely night, i sing this song all alone i watch u watch her like she's the only girl u've ever seen u don't care u never did


u don't give a damn about me yeah all alone i watch u watch her she's the only thing u ever see how is it u never notice that u are slowly killing me


I'm New Here

Share this :

Thanks to read product reviews about music : I'm New Here

Previous
Next Post »
0 Comment

Write markup in comments
  • Please leave a comment by topic. Comments that include active links, ads, or the like will be deleted.
  • To insert code use <i rel="code"> Code to be inserted </i>
  • To insert a long code use <i rel="pre"> kode yang akan disisipkan </i>
  • To insert a quote use <i rel="quote"> Your note </i>
  • To insert an image use <i rel="image"> URL gambar </i>
  • To insert a video use the [iframe] video embed URL [/iframe]
  • Then parse the code in the box below
  • © 2018 music