I'll Play The Blues For You [Stax Remasters]

5:41 AM

for the millionth and the last time darling let me hold you tight one more kiss and then i promisei will say my last goodnight though your lips are so invitingand i know i'll wanna stay give me one more kiss to dream onand i'll be on my way it seems a million or so kisses agowe said goodnight at your door i didn't get far 'cause here we areand i'm still begging for more whilst the millionth and the last timeslowly disappears from sigh for the millionth and the last timelet me kiss you good-night


whilst the millionth and the last timeslowly disappears from sight let me kiss you good-night


I'll Play The Blues For You [Stax Remasters]

Share this :

Thanks to read product reviews about music : I'll Play The Blues For You [Stax Remasters]

Previous
Next Post »
0 Comment

Write markup in comments
  • Please leave a comment by topic. Comments that include active links, ads, or the like will be deleted.
  • To insert code use <i rel="code"> Code to be inserted </i>
  • To insert a long code use <i rel="pre"> kode yang akan disisipkan </i>
  • To insert a quote use <i rel="quote"> Your note </i>
  • To insert an image use <i rel="image"> URL gambar </i>
  • To insert a video use the [iframe] video embed URL [/iframe]
  • Then parse the code in the box below
  • © 2018 music