Now You Can Talk About Me

4:41 AM

i used to bite my tongue and hold my breathscared to rock the boat and make a mess so i sat quietly, agreed politely i guess that i forgot i had a choicei let you push me past the breaking point i stood for nothing, so i fell for everything you held me down, but i got upalready brushing off the dust you hear my voice, you hear that soundlike thunder, gonna shake your ground you held me down, but i got upget ready cause i've had enough i see it all, i see it now i got the eye of the tiger, a fighter,


dancing through the fire'cause i am a champion and you're gonna hear me roarlouder, louder than a lion cause i am a champion and you're gonna hear me roaroh oh oh oh oh ohyou're gonna hear me roar now i'm floating like a butterflystinging like a bee i earned my stripes i went from zero, to my own hero you hear my voice, your hear that soundlike thunder, gonna shake your ground you held me down, but i got upget ready 'cause i've had enough dancing through the fire'cause i am a champion


'cause i am a champion and you're gonna hear me roaroh oh oh oh oh ohyou're gonna hear me roaroh oh oh oh oh oh you're gonna hear me roar 'cause i am a champion


Now You Can Talk About Me

Share this :

Thanks to read product reviews about music : Now You Can Talk About Me

Previous
Next Post »
0 Comment

Write markup in comments
  • Please leave a comment by topic. Comments that include active links, ads, or the like will be deleted.
  • To insert code use <i rel="code"> Code to be inserted </i>
  • To insert a long code use <i rel="pre"> kode yang akan disisipkan </i>
  • To insert a quote use <i rel="quote"> Your note </i>
  • To insert an image use <i rel="image"> URL gambar </i>
  • To insert a video use the [iframe] video embed URL [/iframe]
  • Then parse the code in the box below
  • © 2018 music