Lady Sings The Blues

5:41 AM

♪♪♪ ♪ blue wow. ♪ oh, so lonesome for you ♪ why can't you be blue nice! two seconds. ♪ over me? whoo! ♪ blue [ rhythmic clapping ] ♪ tears fill my eyes


♪ till i can't see ♪ now that it's over ♪ i realize ♪ those weak words you whispered ♪ wow! ♪ were nothing but lies ♪ over ♪ me? [ cheers and applause ]


wow! [ cheers and applause continue ] -you are so good! -wow. well, let me find out her name.let me find out her name. what's your name? my name is casi joy. i'm 26,and i'm from kansas city. and you're so unbelievable. it's everything i love. like, this show has been so inspiring for me, and i'm always gonna rememberthat performance.


that was so magical. so i would loveto work with you. thank you![ laughs ] hey, casi --casi, listen, i would do cartwheelsto have you on my team. i would literally try to leapover the moon and back for you. and by the way,the yodeling, it's the craziest thing i've ever heard. but i have been beaten downso many times


by hearing a voice like yours, which clearly is rooted inthat traditional country thing. so i'm not gonna get my hopes upbecause i am too exhausted. [ laughter ] -thank you. -whoa. -thank you very much. -wow. -wait, are you lea-- -wow. [ laughs ] alicia: listen to me.


i would suggest... for you to focus on the two newer, fresher, more exciting women... casi. wait a minute. don't throw me in that. ...that are before you. you know what i mean? because i think what happens is... adam, come sit with me. it's gonna be okay. i just need to be left alone right now! adam! [ laughter ]


i am not tired. i feel like i'm just in my prime. casi, when my chairturned around, you looked me like, "you better turn around." you did take a second. but when you started, because i know that song so well -- that song was an instant classic. what you did to this room and all four of us coaches


is the same thingthat happened when leann rimes came outwith that song. somebody yodels? the fact that you have already mastered that, i am not giving up until casi is on my team, because this is meant to freakin' be. it is. [ chuckling ] thank you. the most shocking thing would be for you to choose me, so that we could absolutely create magic moments together,


exploring music that does what you just did. and if, for some reason, you didn't want to shockthe world and choose me... shock the world and choose gwen. because you're going to be able to get two for one. -ooh.-i did have that thought. but i have sang in all genres, so i'm not just country. what kind of record, like, would you want to make? i love country music, but maybe kind of a mixture.


i don't know.pop, rock -- i don't know. i'm -- i'm ready to see where -- where this show takes me, despite the yodeling. -yeah! come on! yes! -[ laughs ] i'd like to retract someof my previous statements. those were the rantings of a madman. i... i, uh... i've changed. i've changed, casi. i accept that.


i'm a new man! what if you chose me?that's crazy! like, why would you do that?that's the worst decision ever. or is itthe best decision ever? i don't know. i can't tell. you decide. okay, so who do you pick as your coach? [ audience shouting ] come on, casi joy! i pick blake. yeah!


♪ baby, you look good all day, all night ♪


Lady Sings The Blues

Share this :

Thanks to read product reviews about music : Lady Sings The Blues

Previous
Next Post »
0 Comment

Write markup in comments
  • Please leave a comment by topic. Comments that include active links, ads, or the like will be deleted.
  • To insert code use <i rel="code"> Code to be inserted </i>
  • To insert a long code use <i rel="pre"> kode yang akan disisipkan </i>
  • To insert a quote use <i rel="quote"> Your note </i>
  • To insert an image use <i rel="image"> URL gambar </i>
  • To insert a video use the [iframe] video embed URL [/iframe]
  • Then parse the code in the box below
  • © 2018 music