Ashes & Dust (feat. Railroad Earth) [2 LP] [VINYL]

4:41 AM

*music* * ashfur singing* after all i've done for her. she turns her back on me. i was there to guide her beside her, but still she refuses to see i cannot take the pain how can no one see the gashes? soon she too will feel my ache, when there is nothing left, but ashes i felt dizzy in her gaze, she brought me warmth and new light. but what i didn't understand then it was all just a lie then it was all just a lie. the flame she lit in me set this raging forest fire now it's her turn to burn and i'll be the one to light her pyre. one to light her pyre it's too late! let's you and i watch the flames reach up higher


and higher! it's no use! i'm done listening to the words of a liar. you liar it was your spark that started this blaze, now we're standing face to face. with this giant mess you've made! but i'll finally get my way you were more than content to watch me burn so it's my turn she caused this switch in me set my paws on this path. and so i will walk alone on my own, i'll be igniting my wrath. although i've failed before tonight i will fulfill my desire. she will feel the pain i felt when she's consumed by my fire.


these wounds i bear beneath my skin are finally coming to light i'll show the clan, i'll show them all! my time to shine is tonight. i see my chance i'll make my move the sky is lit up with flashes. i'll watch her burn, only then she will learn when there is nothing left but ashes! nothing left but ashes you're too late! let's you and i watch the flames reach up higher! and higher it's no use! i'm done listening to the words of a liar! you liar, it was your spark that started this blaze, now we're standing face to face. with this giant mess you've made! but i'll finally get my way! you were more than content to watch me burn


so it's my turn. *squirrelflight singing* after all this time you still refuse to heal? so now i'm to pay for the scars you reveal they're in your fire but it's my choice what will burn you've told your truth, so now it's my turn! *ashfur laughs* *singing together* a: it's too late! s: it's too late! a: let's you and i watch the flames reach up higher s: we've let this lie screech out higher! a: and higher s: and higher


a: it's no use! s: it's no use! a: i'm done listening to the words of a liar! s: i know that i'll wear the mark of a liar... a: you liar! s: a liar! a: it was your spark that started this blaze, s: two lovers started this blaze a: now we're standing face to face s: now we're standing face to face a: with giant mess you've made! s: in this mess i helped create! a: but i'll finally get my way! s: but i'll finally clear the way! a: you were more than content to watch me burn. s: he had all the intent to let the truth burn... a: so it's my turn. s: but it's my turn. *ashfur singing* you will more than content to watch me burn


*squirrelflight talking* if you really want to hurt me you'll have to find a better way than that. they're not, my kits. *music*


Ashes & Dust (feat. Railroad Earth) [2 LP] [VINYL]

Share this :

Thanks to read product reviews about music : Ashes & Dust (feat. Railroad Earth) [2 LP] [VINYL]

Previous
Next Post »
0 Comment

Write markup in comments
  • Please leave a comment by topic. Comments that include active links, ads, or the like will be deleted.
  • To insert code use <i rel="code"> Code to be inserted </i>
  • To insert a long code use <i rel="pre"> kode yang akan disisipkan </i>
  • To insert a quote use <i rel="quote"> Your note </i>
  • To insert an image use <i rel="image"> URL gambar </i>
  • To insert a video use the [iframe] video embed URL [/iframe]
  • Then parse the code in the box below
  • © 2018 music