Crazy Legs

5:41 AM

oo you're so amazing but i'm so proud. and i've got no doubt that i can get along without you. baby you're so dope but i'm a bit of a player. if you just fall for me. if you just fall for me i'll fall for you. cause i can fly you the whole way through. just give me a spark, something i can hold on to cause i never met no one like you before. you are truly one of a kind material. so what can i do? i've been falling for your crazy legs walking me up and down the street every day yeah i've been falling for your crazy dreams. a big house on a hill, benz in the driveway, yeah. i can put it all on the line for you. if you just go with me, if you just go with me, we'll go together. cause i won't go a thousand years and stop growing. we can go on forever. i've been falling for your crazy legs walking me up and down the street every day.


do do do do do do do do do do i've been holding my hands together that we can go on forever she's picking me up. she's shaking me down. she's got her suitcase off of the ground saying "take me away. oh my god i've gotta leave this place." and i'll be driving for my baby i've been falling, baby, i've been falling for your crazy legs. crazy legs. i've been falling, baby, i've been falling for your crazy legs. oo. oh baby i'm done.


Crazy Legs

Share this :

Thanks to read product reviews about music : Crazy Legs

Previous
Next Post »
0 Comment

Write markup in comments
  • Please leave a comment by topic. Comments that include active links, ads, or the like will be deleted.
  • To insert code use <i rel="code"> Code to be inserted </i>
  • To insert a long code use <i rel="pre"> kode yang akan disisipkan </i>
  • To insert a quote use <i rel="quote"> Your note </i>
  • To insert an image use <i rel="image"> URL gambar </i>
  • To insert a video use the [iframe] video embed URL [/iframe]
  • Then parse the code in the box below
  • © 2018 music