EC Was Here

5:41 AM

ashley: welcome back to music sessions i read all your comments, a: i read all your comments, a: and you guys wanted one very special guest and so i brought her in, a: and so i brought her in, a: my best friend, vanessa hudgens! vanessa: ta da! [both laughing]


a: we are really exited to do this because this is actually a: like, our first duet together. v: crazy. a: we did not have a song in high school musical. v: no.a: just the two of us. just the two of us. / v: yeah. v: yeah. a: we always wanted one, too.v:yeah. a: so,


v: now? a: yeah! a: yeah, now we are here. a: and we decided to do 'ex's & oh's' by elle king, a: and my lovely husband, a: chris french did the arrangement. a: so, check it out! music sessions ex's and oh's


♪ well i had me a boy, turned him into a man ♪ ♪ i showed him all the things that he didn't understand ♪ ♪ (whoa) ♪ ♪ and then i let him go. ♪ ♪ now there's one in california who's been cursing my name ♪ ♪ 'cause i found me a better lover in the uk ♪ ♪ hey-ey ♪ ♪ until i made my getaway ♪ ♪ 1, 2, 3 they gonna run back to me ♪


♪ 'cause i'm the best baby that they never gotta keep ♪ ♪ 1, 2, 3, they gonna run back to me ♪ 1, 2, 3, they gonna run back to me ♪ they always wanna come but they never wanna leave ♪ ♪ ex's and the oh oh oh's, they haunt me ♪ ♪ like gho-oh-osts they want me ♪ ♪ to make 'em all, all, all ♪ ♪ they won't let go ♪ ♪ ex's and oh's ♪


♪ i had a summer lover down in new orleans ♪ i had a summer lover down in new orleans, ♪ kept him warm in the winter, left him frozen in the spring ♪ kept him warm in the winter left him frozen in the spring ♪ my, my ♪ my, my ♪ how the seasons go by. ♪ how the seasons go by


♪ i get high and i love to get low ♪ i get high and i love to get low ♪ so the hearts keep breaking and their heads just roll ♪ ♪ you know, ♪ you know, ♪ that's how the story goes. ♪ that's how the story goes ♪ 1, 2, 3, they gonna run back to me ♪ 1, 2, 3, they gonna run back to me


♪ 'cause i'm the best baby that they never gotta keep ♪ 'cause i'm the best baby that they never gotta keep ♪ they always wanna come but they never wanna leave♪ they always wanna come but they never wanna leave ♪ ex's and the oh oh oh's they haunt me. ♪ ♪ like gho-oh-osts they want me, ♪ ♪ to make 'em all, all, all ♪ ♪ they won't let go, ♪ ♪ my ex's and the oh, oh oh's, they haunt me, ♪


like gho-o-osts they want me, ♪ to make 'em all, all, all, they won't let go ♪ ♪ climbing over mountains ♪ ♪ and sailing over seas ♪ ♪ my ex's and the oh oh oh's they haunt me. ♪ ♪ like gho-oh-osts they want me, ♪ ♪ my ex's ♪ ♪ and the oh oh oh's they haunt me ♪ ashley: there you have it.


a: thank you guys so much for watching. did you have fun doing music sessions? a: did you have fun doing music sessions? vanmessa: i loved it, it was so much fun, v: i love being able to sing with you. a: well, thank you so much for doing this. well, thank you so much for doing this v: of course. a: if you guys liked it, give it a thumbs up,


a: comment below on other songs you want to hear and subscribe. a: bye! v: bye! vanessa: bye!


EC Was Here

Share this :

Thanks to read product reviews about music : EC Was Here

Previous
Next Post »
0 Comment

Write markup in comments
  • Please leave a comment by topic. Comments that include active links, ads, or the like will be deleted.
  • To insert code use <i rel="code"> Code to be inserted </i>
  • To insert a long code use <i rel="pre"> kode yang akan disisipkan </i>
  • To insert a quote use <i rel="quote"> Your note </i>
  • To insert an image use <i rel="image"> URL gambar </i>
  • To insert a video use the [iframe] video embed URL [/iframe]
  • Then parse the code in the box below
  • © 2018 music